Your Camps Bay Electrician : Rob 071 533 6466
Registered ElectriciansResidential | Guest Houses | Restaurants | Hotels | Commercial

Inspection and Report for Certificate of Compliance

Before an Electrical Certificate of Compliance may be issued the following must be done:

1. An Electrical Test, done visually and with Test Instrument must be done.

2. A full report (if any) must be issued, with what was found not to be compliant and a quotation supplied.

The above service costs R820 plus Vat

The items found non compliant will be quoted on.

For further information contact Rob on : 071 533 64 66 /

All new, altered, and temporary electrical installations must have a Certificate of Compliance which includes a Test Report.

All work undertaken and the Test Report must conform to SANS-10142.

SANS 10142-1 is also known as the Wiring Code.

SANS 10142-1 covers the following:

Circuits supplied at nominal voltages up to and including 1000Vac